As the festive season has just started, in India, we have a tradition of applying mehndi in hands of different designs. So we are sharing the best mehndi making tutorials with you.
Tips for making Mehndi dark:
- Washing before applying: Before you start making mehndi, wash your hands thoroughly with a soap. Do not apply any creams or lotions.
- Apply eucalyptus oil. It will help to darken the shade of mehndi but remember, apply it after washing your hands.
- Let your mehndi dry naturally. Don’t use a blow dryer to dry it.
- Keep the mehndi for long hours preferably overnight.
- Smoke from heated cloves darkens mehndi.
- Apply a mixture of Lemon juice and sugar to your hands after your mehndi dried completely.
Some tutorials of mehndi: